Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Building The Frame



Here are pics of the central frame that I have welded so far. You can see the bottom bracket shell (where the cranks attach) on the lower right side of the picture directly above.

Above you can see the central frame mounted on the two bike frames that are being used for the majority of structural support. Below is a side view of the same thing.
Below is a picture of the jig an I used to build the frame. This jig was constructed by a Metal Shop Aide, Thomas, who got his plans off of instructables.com. Thomas is also pictured below and I would like to put a special thank you out to Thomas, your help will be rewarded 10 fold in hazelnut butter!

2 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me the talent we have at Evergreen! It was great seeing you today. :) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the way I posted the comment, my blog didn't get attached... it's old and not updated, but maybe I'll do something with it again some day. sensariasusan@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete